Sunday, August 12, 2007

My self portrait


This is my self portrait. I have a lot of difficulty finding ideas for this image. I had the idea of haft this haft that from the machine assignment. But it was changed to this self-portrait -__-. So, I bring the idea into this image.

This image show the contradictory of two half of a myself. Sometimes, I can be very good but sometimes, i am very very bad, especially when I am angry. I used an angel wing to represent good and evil wind to represent the evil side. A mask of evil also add to the evil side. Even if there were not the winds and mask, the original image have already show my concept. The image also show the evil side is bigger and bigger with the help of the flames behind.

I like this image in term of meaning and using representative images but my PS skill is still not good enough to make it look real -____-

No comments: