Friday, March 23, 2007

A beautiful picture

(http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/51489966/?qo=4&qh=special%3Anewest )
I found this image this afternoon, when I was finding my inspiration for my next blog post. I found this image very beautiful and it kinda create some feeling internally.
I think this image is not real, at all. I do not know how they created this picture, but it still look really beautiful to me. The sky, the cloud is so beautiful. The color, too, is very attractive. The way the author use the green and orange is really well done. They support eath others well. Looking at this picture, i think there is balance in it. The horizon divides the sky and the land into two seperate pieces and personally, i think, they are equal in this picture. The colors also create balance in the image
The author, may want to send some meaning to us. Because, the land is green, means it is fertile. But the tree, i do not know why but it has no leaf. It like a dead tree. Together with the baloon on the sky and the planet (personally, i think it is Mars, right?), I figure out the meaning of this picture may be: "the old land may be fertile but it has nothing for me to stay, i need a new horizon, a new place where my dream can be archive and that is where i am flying to". The author must have a very good dream.
This picture really has a beautiful design with the planet, the color is nicely used, the meaning is wide. This image is good.
Does any one can tell me the meaning of the sign in the right conner?

1 comment:

Khang said...

"Beware, baloons ahead" ... lmao...

Haha jk, I actually love the way you give this image such a meaning! Anyway Mars is probably the only place ppl can count on now that our old Earth has become so .. old with lots of wrinkles and senility :D

Oh and about the aesthetic, i got nothing else to say but, this is a really well balanced image in terms of colors as well as layout. Great contrast and rich in colors, it does stands out to be an eye-catching artwork =)