Sunday, May 20, 2007

Story telling with flash

While preparing for my DIM2 final flash, I came across many linear story-telling flash on internet and I must admit that I most admire Katy Towell. She create stories herself, most of them is horror. Her graphic style is very different and unique. Most of them has dark theme with dark color: dark red and black. Her characters nearly always have ill fate. When I first look at her pieces, I somehow feel scary because the the color, the character, the fate of her character and the music, always has sad and sorrow mood. Though all of her pieces are horror, it's really great. There is only her flash that I could watch just like I watch a movie: focus and breath-taking.
Have a look at her flash on deviantart.com
And have a look at the most her popular flash : The little girl

No comments: